Ice cream made with frozen fruit and coconut cream is every bit as rich and delicious as dairy-based ice cream. The raspberries on this recipe are a unbelievable provide of vitamin C and fiber. You don’t need an ice cream machine, nonetheless for best outcomes, use a high-speed blender that comes with a tamper so the berries puree utterly and the mixture is quick to indicate clear and creamy.
2 (10-ounce) packages frozen raspberries
½ cup coconut cream
1 teaspoon alcohol-free, gluten-free pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon flooring cardamom
2 tablespoons darkish maple syrup (non-obligatory, for Pegan Consuming routine)
2 tablespoons bee pollen
2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
10 chopped honey-roasted pistachios (non-obligatory)
- Combine raspberries, coconut cream, vanilla, cardamom and maple syrup, if using, in a blender.
- Combine on extreme tempo, using the tamper (if obtainable) to push the berries down in the direction of the blade, until mixture is clear, thick and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Using a spatula, scoop the ice cream into four bowls.
- Sprinkle each portion with 1½ teaspoons each of the bee pollen, coconut, and cacao nibs, non-obligatory pistachios (if using) and serve. (This ice cream doesn’t preserve successfully, so serve all of it immediately.)
Weight-reduction plan knowledge
Makes 4 servings
Saturated fat 2g
Ldl ldl cholesterol 0mg
* Dietary analysis does not embrace non-obligatory pistachios.