Making your private cauliflower “rice” is a snap in a meals processor. While you’ve tried it, it is attainable you may in no way put together dinner normal fried rice as soon as extra! Made with cauliflower and bell peppers, this recipe is loaded with vitamin C, plus nourishing protein from the egg and edamame.
1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 ½ kilos), reduce into big florets
1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons modern ginger, grated
1 pink bell pepper, reduce into ¼-inch objects
1 yellow bell pepper, reduce into ¼-inch objects
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 cup frozen edamame, shelled and thawed
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1 big egg, crushed
¼ cup modern cilantro, chopped
- Put half the cauliflower florets proper right into a meals processor.
- Pulse until chopped into very small objects and pour proper right into a bowl. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- In a giant, high-sided skillet or wide-bottomed pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and put together dinner, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir throughout the pink and yellow bell peppers, adopted by the chopped cauliflower and soy sauce.
- Put together dinner, stirring usually until the greens are merely tender, 6 to eight minutes.
- Add the edamame and scallions, and stir until heated by, about 1 minute.
- Make a 5-inch-wide correctly throughout the coronary heart of the vegetable mix and pour throughout the crushed egg.
- Use a silicone spatula to combine the greens with the egg.
- Fold throughout the cilantro and serve.
Makes 6 one-cup servings
Vitamin per serving
Full fat 7g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 5g
Sugar 5g (0g added sugar)
Ldl ldl cholesterol 48mg